Sunday, March 10, 2013

Paige

so, today was a day set aside to do taxes and get some grad school applications finished, but life had other plans.  In doing my taxes I was unable to download a tax document (not too torn up to put this off) so I moved on to applications. Who knew I had to have dates from all the schools I attended, not a big deal, really-until the University of Utah application.  I had to check that I attended the U previously and that requires dates and transcripts! Ugh! that was like 7 years ago! who remembers their log in or even dates attended?  I could fudge the dates like I normally would, but I'm pretty sure they'll know ;) so instead I played in glue and ink.  I am working on a portrait of my niece Paige made with drawings she has made for me :) so much more fun that stupid taxes or grad school stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment