Thursday, October 23, 2014

Whoa, it's been over a year already?

   
Lots and lots of paintings lately.  More trees, water, and more water.  I recently got a job working as an art instructor at Sundance Resort and I get to spend lots of time up the canyon and that has renewed my love of, you guessed it, trees and water.  It really is the most beautiful place to work.  I pinch myself every time I get to go up and teach a class.  I love, love, love teaching-almost as much as painting.  Perhaps the best side effect of the new job is I get to paint-a lot!  And get paid to do it! What?! How did I get so lucky?

I guess this means it's time to start up the ol' blog again :) I know somewhere in Guatemala my dad is saying "it's about friggin time!" You're welcome dad!

Until next time!

1 comment: