Sunday, February 10, 2013

Murals





I have been working on my friend Tammy's playroom for her kids, it has been a long project, but I am enjoying it.  It is fun to try and put it all together, and painting isn't so bad either ;) there are 2 more buildings to go, I have started the fire station and I still have the pet store and school house to go.  It's funny, I always think it is going to take way less time and then I look down and 6 hours have passed and I feel like i've barely made a dent.  I guess that is when you know you like what you are doing.


There is a cute fire engine too, but I somehow deleted the photo when I was trying to email it to myself :) aaaah, technology.

1 comment:

  1. I love the murals!
    "Not My Day" says it all without words......
    And "The Poppy" pops.......very nice.

    ReplyDelete